top of page
Waste Management and Reporting

Waste Management and Reporting

Hazardous Waste Biennial Reporting and more

Do you need help in filing your hazardous waste biennial report? ESSG can help.

Federal regulations require large quantity generators to submit a report every two years regarding the nature, quantities and disposition of hazardous waste generated at their facility. EPA refers to this as the National Biennial RCRA Hazardous Waste Report or Biennial Report.


The Biennial Report form must be submitted to the authorized state agency or EPA regional office by March 1 of every even-numbered year (for example, a report due by March 1, 2018, would report activities from calendar year 2017).


Small quantity generators and very small quantity generators of hazardous waste are not required to submit biennial reports, but may be subject to state-specific reporting requirements.


ESSG can help you, or prepare on your behalf your required reports based on federal or your state requirements.

Waste Management and Reporting
bottom of page