Infection Prevention Cleaning
Our Treatment Kills 99.9% of Viruses within 4 Minutes
The worldwide outbreak of the Coronavirus has governments and communities throughout the world searching for solutions on how to protect themselves, their businesses and their homes from the threat of COVID-19 infection. The effects of this type of biohazard situation can be devastating as the continued spread of the disease continues to lead to growing number of illnesses and fatalities.
• Industrial & Commercial Business Sanitization
• Government Offices Disinfecting & Cleaning
• Casino & Hotel Disinfection & Cleaning
• Airport | Cruise Ship | Vehicle Disinfecting Cleaning
• Restaurant Infection Prevention Cleaning
• Church Disinfecting and Cleaning
• Residential Disinfecting and Cleaning
CERTIFIED CLEANING & DISINFECT SERVICE
Our team of IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certification) Technicians adhere to OSHA regulations that follow recommended CDC guidelines and certified protocols during our cleaning and disinfecting process. Coronavirus (COVID-19) is still novel, so we continually consult with the Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) for up-to-date solutions and only utilize EPA approved disinfectants.
COVID-19 CLEANING LEVELS
Cleaning Level Definitions
Pre-cleaning is required where there is a visible build-up of dirt, dust, or other surface contamination. Visible surface dirt, debris and/or paperwork must be removed so that the hospital grade disinfectant can make surface contact.
LEVEL 1 - Disinfect Only: Area has received typical "maintenance" pre-cleaning. Therefore, the Level 1 includes wet misting/fogging all visible surfaces including ceilings, walls, floors, contents and the air. All surfaces will be misted/fogged with an EPA approved, hospital grade disinfectant.
LEVEL 2 - Touch Point Cleaning: Level 2 includes wiping only the "high touch" surfaces such as door handles, key boards, countertops, light switches, bathroom door latches, sink areas, etc. All surfaces will then be misted/fogged & with EPA approved, hospital grade disinfectant.
LEVEL 3 - General Cleaning: Level 3 includes wiping the "high touch" surfaces listed above and also the flat surfaces such as counter tops, desks tops, hard surface floors, etc. All surfaces will be fogged & misted/fogged with EPA approved hospital grade disinfectant.
EPA REGISTERED APPROVED, CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL GUIDLINES
COVID-19 DISINFECTION & CLEANING SERVICES SPECS
- Kills Coronavirus in just 4 Minutes
- EPA Registered Broad Spectrum Disinfectant
- Kills 99.9% of Bacteria, Viruses Disinfects, Sanitizes, Cleans, and Deodorizes in ONE STEP Kills, Destroys and Eliminates Germs
- No Rinse Required, even on food contact surfaces
o Sanitizes Soft Surfaces in 2 Minutes
o Non-Abrasive and Non-Corrosive
o Non-Flammable – No Harmful Chemicals
o Cleans and Disinfects without Bleaching
o Free from Chlorine and Phosphates
- Safe for Everyday Use
Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSH Act)
The OSHA general duty clause, Section 5(a) ( 1) of the Occupational Safety and Health Act, requires that each employer furnish to each of its employees a workplace that is free from recognized hazards that are causing or likely to cause death or serious physical harm.
Existing OSHA standards apply to protect workers from SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes the respiratory disease known as COVI D-19.
The general duty provisions can be used by OSHA only where there is no standard that applies to the particular hazard and the employeer has its own employees exposed to the alleged hazard.
All the following elements are necessary for OSHA to prove a general duty clause violation:
1) The employer fails to keep the workplace free of hazard to which its employees were exposed.
2) The hazard was recognized.
3) The hazard was causing, or was likely to cause, death or serious physical harm.
4) There was a feasible and useful method to correct the hazard.
Schedule a Business or Home Sanitization and Disinfection Treatment Today!