|The entire process can be completed in as little as a few days.*
|Initially you simply provide to us copies of your Material Safety Data Sheets ((M)SDS) that represents your current chemical product inventory.
|Our staff of trained professionals enter key information from your (M)SDS into our system.
|We send you back either an E-mail or hardcopy** form requesting product inventory information on each chemical product to show quantities, container types, areas stored and area used along with some additional general site information required for reporting.
||After the information is received back from you and entered into your file, ESSG's proprietary CIA software matches your inventory against the thousands of regulated and/or flagged EPA, OSHA and DHS Chemicals.
|The reports of the findings section and/or compliance instructions are then delivered back to you in a three ring binder and/or PDF format.**
|The reports that you receive will provide you with supportable documentation as well as a management tool to assess your hazards. This includes the following 26 reports complete with detailed information showing your:
SARA Title III Reports
• Total Chemical Inventory
• Emergency Release Priority Products
• Extremely Hazardous Substances (EHS) Chemicals
• Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA) Chemicals
• TRI (Form R/A) Chemicals
• 10,000 lb. Chemicals
Other Environmental Reports
• Ozone Depleting Chemicals;
• Clean Air Act Chemicals (Title V and others);
• Storm Water Chemicals;
• Clean Water Act Chemicals
• Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) Chemicals;
• Flammable Hazards;
• Pressure Hazards (heat sensitive);
• Reactive Hazards;
• Acute Health Hazards;
• Chronic Health Hazards;
• Process Safety Management
• Methylene Chloride Chemicals;
Department of Homeland Security Anti-Terrorism Reports****
• DHS Release – Toxic Chemicals
• DHS Release – Flammable Chemicals
• DHS Release – Explosive Chemicals
• DHS Theft - CW/CWP (CUM 100 grams) Chemicals
• DHS Theft - CW/CWP (Minimum DHS Concentration) Chemicals
• DHS Theft - WME (CUM 100 grams) Chemicals
• DHS Theft - WME (Minimum DHS Concentration) Chemicals
• DHS Theft/Diversion - EXP/IEDP Chemicals
• DHS Sabotage/Containment Chemicals
||This service is a renewable annual (12 month) service that allows you to provide us your new or revised (M)SDSs as your chemical inventory changes. This allows us to monitor the changes in your inventory along with the ongoing modifications to the many different EPA, OSHA and DHS lists and notify you if your status changes.
|There are potentially several additional steps for you to be fully compliant with all the sections listed.
If you are interested in any additional services related to these reports we would please request a quote in those sections of our website or contact an ESSG representative.
|If required by the report findings pertaining to SARA Title III, sections 301-313 reporting, ESSG will prepare and file your required Federal, State and Local reports as follows:
1) Tier II Reporting – Just an additional minimal filing fee with this service.
2) Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) (AKA-Form R/A) – Quoted separately
3) Air Emissions Inventory - Quoted separately
||ESSG will provide you secure access to your chemical inventory online via ESSG's Compliance Watch Dog. This will allow CIA users to view the above up-to-date reports, and much more, as their inventory changes.