|The entire process can be completed in as little as a few days.*
|Initially you simply provide to us copies of your Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) that represents your current chemical product inventory.
|Our staff of trained professionals enter key information from your MSDS into our system.
|We send you back either an E-mail or hardcopy** form requesting your product inventory information on the just the products, present at your facility, that contain these regulated chemicals. This information includes your quantities, container types, areas stored and areas used.
||After the information is received back from you and entered into your file, E&SSG's proprietary CIA software matches your inventory against the thousands of regulated and/or flagged SARA Title III and DHS Chemicals.
|The reports of the findings and/or compliance instructions are then delivered back to you in a three ring binder and/or PDF format.
|The reports that you receive will provide you with supportable documentation as well as a management tool to assess your hazards. This includes the following 16 reports complete with detailed information showing your:
The reports that you receive will provide you with supportable documentation as well as a management tool to assess your hazards. This includes the following 16 reports complete with detailed information showing your:
SARA Title III Reports
• Basic Total Chemical Inventory***
• Emergency Release Priority Products
• Extremely Hazardous Substances (EHS) Chemicals
• Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA) Chemicals
• TRI (Form R/A) Chemicals
• 10,000 lb. Chemicals
Department of Homeland Security Anti-Terrorism Reports****
• DHS Release – Toxic Chemicals
• DHS Release – Flammable Chemicals
• DHS Release – Explosive Chemicals
• DHS Theft - CW/CWP (CUM 100 grams) Chemicals
• DHS Theft - CW/CWP (Minimum DHS Concentration) Chemicals
• DHS Theft - WME (CUM 100 grams) Chemicals
• DHS Theft - WME (Minimum DHS Concentration) Chemicals
• DHS Theft/Diversion - EXP/IEDP Chemicals
• DHS Sabotage/Containment Chemicals
||This service is a renewable annual (12 month) service that allows you to provide us your new or revised MSDSs as your chemical inventory changes. This allows us to monitor the changes in your inventory along with the ongoing modifications to the many different SARA Title III and DHS lists and notify you if your status changes.
|Depending on the findings in your screening reports, there are potentially several additional steps for you to be fully compliant with all the sections listed. These steps could include additional analysis, reporting and possibly more.
E&SSG has many services that can help you obtain compliance in the areas you need or desire. Most of our services are “turn-key” in nature, therefore, allowing you time to be more productive in your area of expertise.
|If required by the report findings pertaining to SARA Title III, sections 301-313 reporting, E&SSG will prepare and file your required Federal, State and Local reports as follows:
1) Tier II Reporting – Just an additional $50/facility filing fee with this service.
2) Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) (AKA-Form R/A) – Quoted separately
||E&SSG will provide you secure access to your chemical inventory online via E&SSG's Compliance Watch Dog. This will allow CIA users to view the above up-to-date reports, and much more, as their inventory changes.